What is Acrobat?
Adobe Acrobat is a family of application software and Web services developed by Adobe inc. To create, view, manipulate, print and message files in Portable document format PDF.
Adobe acrobat pro is widely viewed as the industry standard when it comes to PDF editing. Acrobat has every tool you need to handle PDF files such as adding text, updating tables and inserting images. However, its pricing program prevents many from buying software. For an annual purchase, $179 or subscription $14.99 many individuals and small business owners think that Acrobat pro is a “Tear”. Not to mention Acrobats deep learning curve.
If you don`t want to use adobe this article will show you the best alternatives and it will work.PDF elements offers many similar features that help you improve the overall look of your documents compared to acrobat and enjoy a complete solution for creating forms that can be filled without using adobe acrobat. If you are looking for how to create a PDF form that can be filled without Adobe Acrobat, then this article is best for you. In this article, we come up with different methods that make it easy to create PDF format that you can fill.
By downloading and installing PDF tool software you can create PDF forms that you can fill out our online, this is your choice. So I read the article choose the method according to your needs.
How to use A Power PDF
A power PDF is very easy tool, and it has a very friendly -users interface with a slick design. It offers a variety of editing options to choose from, you can use this tool to easily add images and text, modify the graphics of your PDF and add watermarks. Not only is the software good for individuals it is also useful for businesses.
What it has to offers
1. Read and create your own PDFs
- A Power PDF allows you to create your own PDFs from scratch or convert different compatible file types into PDF. This tool also has a decent number of page viewing modes which can be used for different purposes. You can read your PDFs with a two-page view, single page view, or you can even use the scrolling page view depending on your needs.
2. Modify PDF content
A power PDF features a simple editing tool that you can use to whiten certain parts of your PDF and insert your own graphics and text. You can change the font, colour text size as well as insert links.
3. Add pictures and Text
- You can insert different pictures shapes and text into your documents in just a few clicks. You can also mess around with these features and come up with interesting ideas when you import new files into your PDF.
4. Merge or split pages
- If you need to merge two pages together you can do that in just a few seconds by using A power PDF`s merge feature. On the other hand, you can use its split feature to separate pages.
5. Add Watermarks
- This tool allows you to add watermarks so that you can establish ownership over your PDF. It goes without saying that it also allows you to update your watermark or completely remove it from your PDF.
Creating a fillable PDF with a power PDF
To create a fillable PDF using this tool, follow these steps
- 1.Open ApowerPDF.
- 2. Click on Create.
- 3. Select Blank Document.
- 4. Select the Forms tab.
- 5. Add the forms fields that you need – double-click on the field to change its appearance, name, and layout.
- 6. When you are finished, click on File and then choose Save.
Create PDF`s with ease
That would be all that you need for creating and editing fillable PDFs, and there are many more tools available. If you are familiar with a tool that is particularly convenient to use, feel free to comment below this post. We would love to hear your thoughts!.
Free PDF Programs
Use to the free PDF programs.PDF escapes, nitro PDF, or Seja online PDF editing, there are free PDF, writing, and editing program. You can choose any options too. Download and install the website and follow the instructions.
If needed adjust the file properties, Once you right-click with in the form field you added to select the Properties option. This process will launch a separate pop-up window, Use available type adjust the field attributes such as font colour and field name. Click the OK button to save any changes.
EDIT PDF IN MICROSOFT WORD
If you are on a Windows machine you can use office word to open and edit PDF files. When you open a PDF with micro soft word it becomes an editable document. Now you are free to edit text and images, the same experience that as an editing plain word document. When the editing is complete, save it as a PDF. You can see more of the video tutorial above or check out this guide from PC world for a detailed Step-by-Step tutorial.
So use the PDF for the micro soft word, and get some features to optional. The fillable PDF form is very useful for PC users. It`s just an optional form. But you can use for the fillable form without acrobat is a simple and useful form. A power PDF is a very to comfort form to use the PC users. So you have used it, have benefits and support our website. Ask any question please comment to the comment session. Thank you.