How To Install Kodi On Firestick :
- Open Amazon Fire TV or Firestick.
- Click on the settings and tap on the devices option.
- Choose the developer options and enable Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Then confirm the unknown sources by selecting the Turn On button.
- Now navigate to firestick homepage and search for Es File Explorer.
- Then download the es file explorer app and open Favorite from the menu.
- Click on the Add button and enter the patch as http://kodi.tv/download.
- Enter the name as Kodi 17.3, and this fill added.
- Then open the ES file explorer menu and scroll down.
- Choose the Kodi 17.3 file from the favorites menu and open.
- Now Kodi download page will appear with the download link of Kodi.
- Choose the download as an android and choose arm/and click on old/.
- Then click on the Kodi-17.3-Krypton-armeabi-v7a.apk to start the download.
How to Install ES explorer download for Kodi firestick:
- Open your Firestick and go to settings, choose a system, then select the Developer option.
- Then turn on to allow apps from unknown sources; in the main menu, click on the search box.
- Type ES explorer to the box, Now choose the ES explorer icon, download and install it.
- ES explorer App will be started.
How to Install Kodi on fire TV with PC:
- Go to Settings> System> Developer option and enable app from unknown sources and ADB Debugging
- Return to go homeSetting> System>About to note down your IP address.
- Download ADB link for windows from http://jocala.com launch ADB link and click on the new button.
- Download to ARM AKP file from http://Kodi.tv/.
- In the Description field, type in a random name for your reference.
- In the Address field, enter the IP of your fireTV. Click and connect it.
- You will now be able to see your fireTV IP Address in the connected device.
- Click and install APK and Kodi click open and confirm it.
- Now go to apps to locate the Kodi app.
How to install Kodi on firestick TV using MAC
- Open your Kodi on firestick and then go to Settings>System>Developer options and enable to the APP from unknown sources and ADB debugging.
- Return to Setting>about>network and scroll down give your IP address.
- And next to download the adblink for OS X page and click on the being download button.
- Go to https://kodi.tv/download and download the ARM file under the android icon.
- Now launch the adblink on the mac and click the New button.
- Enter Description box and give firestick: and in the address box enter the IP address of firestick and Save to it.
- Scroll under and choose the current device and enter the firestick, and click to connect.
- Click to install the Kodi APK button and navigate to the installation.
- At the confirmation prompt click yes to allow adblink to install Kodi on fire tv stick.
How to update Kodi on Firestick TV
It is crucial to update Kodi through the stated device with the last version to download the best add-ons. Fortunately, updating Kodi via the Fire TV Stick is an easy and quick task. Here is what you need to do:
- The same method on your fire tv and setting>system>developer options and enabling the App from new resources.
- Return to the home screen and click on search. Enter downloader in the search box and hit the install button to install it on fire tv.
- In this box, you have to add the URL http//troy.point.com/kodistable and click to download button.
- Click install at the bottom of the screen to update Kodi on the Fite TV stick.
How to use it:
Once the Kodi install on the device, it needs some time to load the firestick with the best Kodi add-ons; it depends on why you use it over the Kodi fire TV stick.
Finally, Kodi 17.3 installs on your amazon firestick. This guide is working fine in amazon firestick and others too. So you can enjoy Kodi on your amazon firestick. You can also try downloader on your firestick to install Kodi on firestick. Search for the downloader using the search option and install the downloader. Then search for the Kodi download link with your other device and copy the download link. You can paste the link on this downloader for download Kodi on firestick.
I hope this post helps you to install Kodi on firestick. So follow all the above steps and enjoy Kodi on firestick; if you have any issues while following the above steps, comment here.